Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)Training Program
Offered November 28-29, 2023 in Manila
ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY(AIF) TRAINING BROCHURE
The ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY® (AIF®) Training is a two day classroom-based course, designed by fi360®, which covers all of the components of a comprehensive investment process and related standards of care. Successful completion of the programme prepares interested participants to take the AIF®examination and enable them to earn the AIF®designation
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the basis for, and benefits of, fiduciary standards of excellence.
- Identify when an individual or organization may be deemed to have fiduciary status.
- Identify the legal standards that require fiduciaries to prudently manage investment decisions.
- Apply the Practices that define a prudent investment process for Investment Stewards and Advisors and recognize the Practices for Investment Managers.
- Strengthen own or clients’ fiduciary policies and procedures.
- Become an Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Who should become qualified?
- Fund Sponsors
- Fund Administrators & Directors
- Investment Committee Members for:
- Retirement Plans
- Foundations & Endowments
- Investment Advisors & Consultants
Accredited Investment Fiduciary®